Monday, June 30, 2008

Thing 12

As a blogger for over 2 years now, I find that comments really keep me going. I will sometimes post for weeks and not have any comments. I'll feel like no one is reading it and then randomly someone will say that they read something on my blog and I want to scream "Why don't you leave a comment?!?!?". However, after reading about successful comments, I see that when I post with questions or a pondering thought, I tend to get lots of comments. When I post about my family's comings and goings, I don't get comments because they would be more of the 'right on' or 'sounds fun' type which isn't really the best kind of comment.

I found 5 blogs to comment on for this exercise on the Library2Play site.

Leaving comments on other blogs was easy, as I've posted, I have an entire iGoogle page full of feeds to all my favorite blogs. I left a comment on a Crockpot365 about a girl who is using her crockpot for 365 days in a row and I left one on Pink is the New Blog. However, I did it as my alter ego from my personal blog.

No comments: