Monday, June 30, 2008

Thing 9

I wonder if Dr. Seuss knew there would be more than Thing One and Thing Two...just a random musing as I type Thing 9 in my Title box.

RSS Feed finders. I'm a big fan of blogs. It's how I keep a window on the world of friends from high school/college, family, and other Mommies. I don't do technorati tags on my blog but my cousin, who blogs exclusively about Rachael Ray uses it so that others can find her blog and so that she can make sure to give shout outs to bloggers talking about Rachael.

I found myself liking the Google Blogger search (is this where I admit that I'm becoming much friendlier with Google than I ever thought I would?). I liked looking at the EduBlogger awards and seeing the library blogs out there (I really need to broaden my blog reading--I have been in a rut of peeping on friends/family and then the lives of celebrities).

I don't see myself using Topix much as it was more of a news base than blog base.

I think I will continue to check out library blogs to add to my reader as well as some new, funny, mom blogs. I'm starting to love seeing that others out there making the same mistakes (and celebrating the same triumphs) as I am on this roller coaster ride.

No comments: