Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing 7

I already use iGoogle to help me save time. I have several friends with personal blogs, and even have one myself, and setting up feeds to the their blogs via iGoogle allows me to quickly check for new posts. It also allows me to keep up with the entertainment news and I have a tab for cooking, too, so I can check for easy recipes for dinner.

I've already begun to think about iGoogle for education purposes. This would be a great way to create pages for research projects. Teachers (or grade levels) can have a page with the project information. Updates can be viewed easily and websites that are pertinent to the research can be viewed.

I like the Google calendar, especially, for making public with my friends so they can join me and/or my family for our adventures and minimize emails back and forth to plan. This way I can say "Here's where we're at...see you there!"

No comments: