Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing 16

I added to a wiki! I'm so proud of myself! As I said in the sandbox, I am really excited to learn about wikis. I've spent too much time hollering about Wikipedia and showing students its evil ways. I want to imbrace the wiki-world. I can see many educational purposes. I could create a wiki space for each grade level and then they could have student collaborate when working on projects. For example, if 5th grade students are researching science projects, whenever they find a good site with multiple project ideas, they could add it to the wiki.

1 comment:

VWB said...

sounds like a good plan for using wikis with your kids! I have started using them ...more as unique webpages with only limited access, but I hope this next year to have a totally interactive one...for something!