Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing 17

I created a search for Children's Lit using some good Children's Literature sites. For when I'm searching for new or notable books, etc.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to link it here. I can tell you that it's under Children's Lit by J-Lib. Hope you can find it when you explore Searchrolls. I can find it, I just hope you can.

I would say, by far, that this Thing had some of the least 'how to' instructions and I'm a little lost. This Rollyo is one of the things I don't think I will use but it's good to know about. Especially if I want to search fashion sites via a searchroll by a fashion designer. Good to know. Especially for someone who shops at Target (but when I buy clothes there, I like to say it with a French accent. You know, Tar-zhay)

No comments: