Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 18

I'm working from home off an old PC and even with our high speed internet, this old baby can't handle much and grinds and snorts when pushed to her limit. Therefore I didn't even bother to download the Open Office. I have a Google account so off I went to Google Docs.

Now, I've been using Google Docs with HISD for our preview book program but I just logged in and put in my reviews. I didn't fully embrace the Google Docs. I love them--presentations, spreadsheets, word. I can share (or not) and this could be used for collaboration with teachers when planning a library lesson or for doing some of the paperwork (i.e. writing the school improvement plan) when everyone needs to work together but can't find the time to sit down to write it out together. COOLIO!

Here's my brief presentation...I was feeling nostalgic....
http://docs.google.com/Present?docid=dfczqhdx_1cq7h8zch&invite=ffk6gv5

No comments: