Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 22

I liked Nings. I enjoyed looking at the school librarian ones and I can see sending some of my teachers to the Teacher Ning. The new teachers who have tons of questions could benefit but it's also a great place for networking or for doing pen pal type projects. A place to find lessons and more. Nice. I liked the book reviews on the library blogs. I think I could use these Nings to help myself out with lessons/book ordering and more.

I think I could do a Ning with my college friends spread all over the country. We could post there and keep up with one another and keep it to just us. We all have blogs but have discovered that our inlaws, parents, even friends of friends tend to read them so we have to keep ourselves in check. Facebook and MySpace are, of course, not real private either. This would be a fun place for us to keep up with each other.

No comments: