Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 23

Happy Dance! As Dora the Explorer would say, "We Did It! We Did It! Hooray!"

I really enjoyed this trip through 23 Things. I am proud of myself for trying new things and am also happy to find that I knew about some of the 'things' so I must be a bit technologically hipper than I thought I was!

I hope to use Teacher Tube, Image Generators, Google Docs and Nings. I want to Podcast and do PhotoStory. I hope to inspire my teachers to use these tools, also, and to bring this knowledge to the students and create lessons for them to start using these tools, also.

1 comment:

VWB said...

Congratulations on reaching your summer technology goal! Great to hear you have plans to share so much...hope you will share your experiences thru this blog withthe rest of us...
and hope you get hooked up with the others in your district who completed the 23 Things